China Post Tracking Parcel _ Shipment Delivery
Information about China Post deliveries
The Chinese postal system is one of the most efficient in the world. It is also one of the oldest, dating back to the seventh century. The system has been modernized and now includes a national express delivery service.
China Post offers a wide range of services, including letter post, parcel post, express mail, and international mail. Delivery times vary depending on the service used and the destination. Generally, letters sent within China take two to five days to arrive, while international notes can take up to two weeks.
Parcels and express mail usually arrive within one to three days, although destinations outside China may take longer. Fees vary depending on the size and weight of the item being mailed and the destination country.
The People’s Republic of China supports thousands of postal shipments annually, most related to foreign trade or Chinese marketplaces. China Post is a significant post with 82,116 branches and 236 sorting centers. Over 860,000 people work for the office.
Chinese Post features a variety of shipping methods depending on the class of items that are being shipped. Packages of all kinds can also be tracked in real-time like APC Postal Logistics, regardless of the tracking feature.
China Postal Services
China Post Deliver Examples include Small Parcel, Large Package, and EMS. The small and large packages of China Post can be tracked upon registration. Based on transportation methods, it can be divided into three categories: Air Parcel, Surface Air Lift Parcel, and Surface Parcel. China post air mail parcel is the most frequently used, which is economical and convenient Time
The tracking number of a China Post delivery
The tracking number formats are as follows:
- Number of tracking starting with EA followed by numbers: for service EMS Epacket
- Number of monitoring starting with R followed by digits: for service China Post Registered Airmail
- Number of monitoring starting with CP followed by digits: for service China Post Registered Surface Mail
- Number of monitoring starting with L followed by digits: for service China Post ePacket
Note that if the tracking number ends with CN, it indicates a shipment from China. If it ends with HK, it suggests a shipment from Hong Kong.
Shipment Tracking Management
1. You can set the “Notification Settings” up in the system to auto-track your China Post shipments, and notify customers when in transit, pick up, delivered, or exceptions occur.
2. Compatible with eBay, aliexpress, and Magento, your account will bind to tracking more. Our system will collect the data to see the waybill information in one simple location.
Postal Business: 8610 11185
Postal Savings: 8610 95580
Logistics and EMS: 8610 11183
China Post Life: 8610 4008909999
How do I contact China Post?
The China Post services are open in agencies from Monday to Saturday inclusive.
The registered office is located in China at the following address:
- No. 3 Financial Street, Xicheng District, Beijing Postal Code: 100808
Online support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Customer service telephone details:
- +862011185 or +8611183 (from a landline)
How long does it take to deliver China Post?
The delivery times determined by China Post may vary depending on the size and weight of the package. The destination of mainland China, as well as the level of urgency of the package, will also influence how long China Post requires to ensure its delivery. China Post’s international services offer delivery services for small-scale packages, large parcels, or express couriers.
To choose appropriate types of packages according to size and weight, it may be necessary to consider the information presented here.
The weight of the package:
- is considered as a small package, any shipment whose weight does not exceed 2kg
- is regarded as a large package, any shipment weighing between 2kg and 30kg
How to track my China Post package?
China Post package tracking is straightforward with Ordertracker; you must paste your tracking number into the field above or go to the Track My Package section to track a package. Order tracker accepts any International tracking number; it is a powerful website for tracking a parcel.
In conclusion, the Chinese postal system is one of the most efficient in the world. It is also one of the oldest, dating back to the seventh century. The system has been modernized in recent years and now includes various delivery options, making it an excellent choice for sending packages or letters anywhere in China.